Friday, January 21, 2005

who approved this costume design!?

seriously. did someone lose a bet?



i predict that this show will gross more money than any other disney on ice show and not because of the nemo factor (though that certainly doesn't hurt).

the costume design is ingenious if you think about it... right now, thousands of bright-eyed, bushy tailed, breastfed children are instinctually turning their heads toward tv screens all across the greater chicagoland area, attempting to root for the wide, welcoming, nipple-y eyes of these looping, lutzing, flipping costumes...

no wonder kidzilla is dancing in circles to see this show. for me, whenever i hear about fish on ice, i'm thinking of sushi. i would dance in circles for sushi.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh, ms bees knees, don't move to the midwest...

it IS the sushi desert.

Punk Parent said...

Seriously...my daughter is going nuts to watch this show but I'm in mortal terror of those costumes. They really freak me out. Not that, that will stop me from taking my daughter to see ti but I may have to cover my eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails