Tuesday, May 29, 2007

what did you have for lunch today?


i just had two half eaten halves of hot dogs with ketchup, 3/4 of a golden delicious apple, some leftover jasmine rice from last night with tamari soy sauce, 1/2 cup of hot chocolate and two little debbie zebra snack cakes.

gone... GONE are the days of the organic chop chop salad, the flourish of imported fixings foccacia sandwiches, the local farm supporting gourmet veggie pizzas... soon, i'll be sporting a glowing chernobyl tan and possibly an extra eye...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you eat what I end up eating a lot of times. At least when our skin is glowing that chernobyl tan, you and I will definitely look like sisters! Do you think that glow will make our olive skins more sallow looking in the winter? =)

Anonymous said...

meanwhile I was finishing off my steak and lobster at Gibson's, mwaaahaha....

Yes that was a joke.

I am glad you had a good time at the knitting class.

Unknown said...

irene - i guess we could look worse in the winter... we could look like george hamilton.

anonymous - yeah. hmmm, i bet it wasn't. ;)

Angela said...

Hey, at least you ate an apple, won't that counteract the other stuff? I always justify my bad eating habits if I eat some fruit and vegetables along with the chocolate and dayglow inducing foods. Right there with you on the tan!
Congratulations on becoming the newest member of the Chicago Moms Blog, way to go!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails