Tuesday, March 01, 2005

dear straight man in long term monogamous relationship,

if your female significant other asks you to buy any of these products:

panty liners or pads
tampons
a lady shaver
ladies deodorant
azo standard
monistat 7
chick flicks


don't trip on it.
don't think about it.
just do it.


you're not the first guy to be saddled with this and you won't be the last. there's even a chance that your significant other will actually give birth to your child - a boy maybe - who will probably be asked to do the same thing in the future.

so, suck it up. you can always pick up a playboy or a penthouse or a maxim on the way to the register and hide the aforementioned items.

many thanks,
mamazilla

6 comments:

Barb said...

do you know--it was my husband who discovered the box of tampons that contains 2 different sizes. he surprised me one day when he brought it home. sometimes it's nice to get something different instead of the conventional bouquet of flowers.

mamazilla said...

show off. :p

Square1 said...

Barb that's hilarious!At least it shows he was thinking of you... I think I'll leave that thought alone... don't like where it's going. You gals migh think it's funny, hubby actually breathes a sigh of relief when I ask him to pick up tampons or ladies shavers... it's my shampoo that makes him break out into a cold sweat. It's not that i get anything too expensive... but Suave has soo many different products he inevitably grabs the wrong kind... every time. Of course it doesn't help that they keep changing the name and bottle design of the stuff that I use either.

mamazilla said...

shampoo?? SHAMPOO!?

that's it. i need a drink.

Ms Bees Knees said...

Fortunately for me, I have a wonderful Pisces BF who was raised with all sisters and is totally down with me and my odd requests. I sometimes have him stop at the store to get tampons and steak before heading home. He doesn’t even flinch.

mamazilla said...

well, that explains everything - a pisces raised among women...

he could very well be the perfect mate. sounds like a keeper. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails