(click to enlarge)
i think this is the fastest drawing i've ever done... which may or may not be a good thing... generally, i draw at glacier speed and have been trying to draw the IF prompts as fast as i can with as much detail as my drawings usually have...
ennywey.... my mind drew a complete blank when i saw the word propagate. so, i looked it up:
v. prop·a·gat·ed, prop·a·gat·ing, prop·a·gates
1. To cause (an organism) to multiply or breed.
2. To breed (offspring).
3. To transmit (characteristics) from one generation to another.
4. To cause to extend to a broader area or larger number; spread: missionaries who propagate the faith.
5. To make widely known; publicize: propagate a rumor.
6. Physics To cause (a wave, for example) to move in some direction or through a medium; transmit.
and being the true (brainwashed) child of the 70s that i am, i thought of this:
for some reason, the words "...and so on, and so on..." made me think of twitter and how a retweet can also multiply and propagate, etc in a similar and organic manner... so, i melded the ideas together... i especially liked making up the fake twitter handles and the "140 fl. characters" instead of ounces... :)
btw - the tracing of the twitter font couldn't have been accomplished without downloading the arista 2.0 font from dafont.com
hope you liked it! :)