Monday, November 09, 2009

sailed off thru night and day, in and out of weeks...

have shipwrecked on beach. discovered wild things.
shoes are wet. otherwise, am ok. little scared... but ok.


"I took my lucky break and I broke it in two.
Put on my worried shoes, my worried shoes.

Took me so many miles, and they never wore out.
My worried shoes. My worried shoes.

oo oo oo oooooo oooooo, my worried shoes.

I made a mistake that I never forgot.
Tied knots in the laces of my worried shoes.

Every step that I take is another mistake.
I march further and further away in my worried shoes.

oo oo oo oooooo oooooo, my worried shoes.

My shoes took me down a crooked path.
Away from our welcome mats, my worried shoes.

I looked all around and saw the sun shining down.
Took off my worried shoes, my worried shoes.

oo oo oo ooooo oooooo, oo oo oo ooooo oooooo, my worried shoes."


2 comments:

Angela said...

It's been crazy busy around here lately, haven't had a chance to see the movie yet...did you like it?

Unknown said...

omg! it was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO great... not necessarily for my kids though... there were some pretty scary looking parts... but, i just had a ball... and then, started bawling... i just wanted to hug the kids when i got home... :) go see it. now! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails