Monday, August 07, 2006

dis da homie righ' huuuuur!


i am 8 mos old today.
Originally uploaded by mamazilla1972



check it:

i am 8 months old today. awwww, yeah! and it's all about me. mememememememememememe....

3 Things That Scare Me
1. when daddy pretends he's chewbacca.
2. the thing that mommy calls a vaccum cleaner, but really isn't and certainly doesn't clean like one.
3. um, how do i say this nicely.... YOU.


3 People That Make Me Laugh
1. K'zilla
2. Mamazilla & Popzilla
3. Farting (i know a fart is not a person, but it shure is phunney!)

3 Things I Love
1. the cats - i love to hug them, and squeeze them and call them "george".
2. k'zillas toys, especially the ones she's currently playing with.
3. any and all remote controls

3 Things I Hate
1. when daddy tries to trick me into drinking some liquid that looks like boobiejooce from this clear cylindrical nipply thing.
2. getting toys taken away from me - especially the cats.
3. sitting in a dirty diaper - seriously dude, my sh*t don't stink.

3 Things I Don’t Understand
1. pain reliever/fever reducer - how can something that sounds so good for me, taste SO wretched?
2. why can't mamazilla change diapers at the speed of light?
3. why can't i walk by myself yet?! i can pull myself up, i can move the two bendy things, i understand the concept, yada, yada, yada...

3 Things on my Floor
1. my shark robeez
2. a diaper that mamazilla used as a nursing pad
3. cat fur

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now
1. sleeping.
2. plotting world domination.
3. waiting for my parents to get a scant 15 mins of sleep before i wake them with crying that makes your eyes bleed.

3 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
1. get in the guinness book of world records for "Most Tiny Toys Inserted Into Mouth At One Time Without Choking".
2. climb mount everest, as easily as i climb the cats.
3. get on soul train. move ovah, usher.

3 Things I Can Do
1. talk. you just don't know my language. f*ck babysigns. i got your sign right here buddy.
2. drum. i learned from the best - buddy rich and animal.
3. drain mamazilla's boobs. got boobiejuice? i's like crack.

3 Ways to Describe My Personality
1. determined.
2. curious.
3. happy go lucky.

3 Things I Cannot Do
1. travel thru time. (i miss the womb.)
2. projectile poop. (but i'm working on it.)
3. sleep thru the night. i AM the par-tay.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To
1. anything that k'zilla will dance to.
2. nature - birds, cicadas, water, pigeons getting hit by cars, squirrels peeing on screens....
3. anything that is shiny, plastic, primary colored, runs on batteries, has blinking lights and multiple songs/sounds with no volume control whatsoever.

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To
1. the word "no".
2. sirens.
3. fireworks.

3 Absolute Favorite Foods
1. stage 1 bananas or peaches
2. stage 1 applesauce mixed with peas or green beans
3. mommy boob, mommy shoulder, mommy forearm, mommy leg

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly
1. boo
2. bie
3. jooce

3 Things I Would Like to Learn
1. to talk. in spanish, tagalog and then maybe, english (heck, why not...)
2. to make money so i can buy everything on earth that comes with a remote control.
3. to control minds, especially the cats.

3 Shows I Watch (because k'zilla watches 'em. i would much rather watch boobies.)
1. little einsteins
2. hi-5
3. it's a big world

Babies I Tag
any baby who has a typist on staff (like moi) willing to do this.... i dare ya. i quadruple dare ya...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails